PE enhancing lubricant discovery!
I have been doing some research into herbs that I could add to my homemade PE lubricant to enhance the enlarging effects of my routines. I have discoverd that two herbs particularly Comfrey and Calendula have healing properties that actually encourage cellular repair and regeneration, and are not just topical moisturizers and/or lubricants like most skin care products.
So, I added one vial each of the liquid extract (1 oz. (29ml) of Comfrey and 1.7 oz (50ml) of Calendula) to my lotion and have been trying it for about a week. The Calendula extract was an alcohol-based tincture (60%), which I was skeptical of because alcohol stings (anybody that has ever accidently gotten rubbing alchohol on their genital area knows what i mean), but this did not sting due to the low amount of alcohol in proportion to the entire volume of lotion. In fact it actually HELPS the lotion penetrate the skin!
I've been applying the lotion not only during my jelqing session but also just before bedtime and after showering in the morning (I then do a flaccid jelq/stretch a few times to make sure it fully penetrates the skin). The effect I started noticing after about my third day is that the skin on my dick (and scrotum) has become a lot more "stretchy" and pliable. I generally stretch each time I urinate and have noticed this increased pliability throughout the day. Because the outer skin now seems to have more give, my jelqing sessions really seem to "exhaust" the erectile chambers more in the same amount of session time. I also use a vacuum pump for a couple of minutes in between jelqing sets and I seem to be slightly larger coming out of the pump (see Jimbo's routine in the Personal Routines section). During my jelqing session, I also do the Uli thing (but lower at the base) and the shaft and head now get noticeably larger. I am wondering what effects if any it will have if/when it starts to penetrate into the erectile tissues! IF anyone wants to try it here is the complete "receipe".
- Get a 32 oz (.94 liter) "sports" bottle with a top that pops up or a plastic container with a top that allows you to squeeze out a dab of lotion at a time. The bottle needs to have some "headroom", so as you add the ingredients, you have enough room to be able to thoroughly shake it.
- Buy a large generic hand/body lotion that contains aloe vera. You will need about 20 ozs. (.6L) for the receipe.
- get a 1 oz. (29ml) vial of pure vitamin E oil with at least 14,000IU potency per bottle (or you can get high potency oil-based capsules, break them open and squeeze enough into the receipe to get 14,000 IU).
- get a 4oz. tube of K-Y jelly (I use the drug store brand, same stuff but cheaper)
- a 1 oz. vial of Comfrey Root extract (preferably Pyrrolizidine free)
- a 1 oz vial of Calendula extract(the brand I bought was acutally 1.7 oz, but 60% alcohol)
- if too thick add about 2 - 3 oz of water (i had to do this).
Put all ingredients in container and shake well. Shake before each use.
Please report back if you notice similar effects. Thanks.
If you want more info on the herbs, check out this site, one of many I have researched:
Edited by: Jimbo at: 11/27/00 10:42:55 pm