I can't get the swim cap to stay on - what am I doing wrong?
Not trying hard enough, probably. You may need practise to wrap the rubber tight enough. You may need to get a 'stickier' piece of latex, or wash yours more thoroughly. Persist - it's worth it!
Where can I buy a swim cap?
Mall sporting goods stores frequently sell them. You may find substitutes: latex gloves, Theraband; but I haven't had success with them.
If you used the loop to get your gains, why recommend the swim cap?
Comfort. Greater hanging weight. Less chance of cutting off circulation. Also, the loop turns the end of the penis up, because it pulls from the bottom. The swim cap pulls straight from the end of your penis.
How much weight? How long?
Start with 2-3 pounds (1-1.5 kg). Hang weight for 10 minutes, then remove for 10 minutes. For best results, do one hour 'hang time' morning and evening (yes, it will take two hours to achieve one hour 'hang time' this way). Each week, add weight in 1/2 pound (.25 kg) increments, or more if comfortable.
With experience, you may be able to hang ten pounds (4.5 kg) or more for up to a half hour at a time.
For weight, use old wheel balancing weights from an auto shop. Place them in a camping-type nylon sack or old sock. Avoid lead contact with skin. Or use water in a plastic milk jug (1 liter=1 kg; 1 US pint=1 pound). Or anything else that's convenient!
Can I hurt myself doing this?
Of course. You can probably do serious harm to your penis by:
- using too much weight too soon;
- leaving weights on too long;
- not checking regularly to see that everything is OK;
- ignoring warning signs, including:
- excessive coldness
- discoloration (mainly a risk with the loop, but the other attachment methods make it difficult to see)
Where can I buy penis weights?
GET REAL! Your home is filled with weights! Start with an easily adjustable weight - a plastic bottle. Add water. If you want a more compact, still adjustable weight, pick up old wheel balancing weights from your local auto repair shop (caution: avoid lead contact with skin). You can also buy various exercise weights at Kmart.
Are the gains permanent?
YES. I achieved these results between July and November 1996. My penis has not gone 'back to normal' since.
I still hang weights from time to time (I am hanging nine pounds using the swim cap technique as I write this), and milk regularly. While the gains have not gone away, I have added, if anything, only the tiniest amount since - perhaps 1/8".
How did you do it?
- I used only weights (I didn't know of any other technique other than surgery), and followed the "PLD" protocol: one hour "hang time" AM and PM, weights on for 15 minutes, off for 15 minutes. In other words, roughly two hours AM and PM devoted to the project.
- I started at four pounds (1.8 kg), and worked up to six pounds (2.7 kg)
- Six pounds was the maximum I could hang with the loop device I developed. Now, using the swim cap, I can easily hang ten pounds (4.5 kg) or more
- In four months, I logged 140+ hours of "hang time."
How much gain is possible?
I don't know. I suspect using these techniques in adolescence, during normal growth, would achieve larger results. But maybe not. My gains 'petered out' after four months, and I stopped hanging weights regularly. From time to time, I try to restart the process - but also, hanging weights feels good!